Hey, sun seekers!
Today we’re going to talk about the beautiful state of Alaska. If it isn’t on your bucket list, it should be! With its sprawling forests, clear as crystal waters, and unbelievable wilderness, it’s perfect for a luxurious trip full of adventure, fun, and unforgettable memories.
Do you have dreams of going to Alaska? Well, make those dreams come true and jump aboard one of Alaska’s most popular cruise lines. You won’t regret it. We want to tell you of the six most significant reasons you should cruise to The Last Frontier sooner rather than later. Ready for bliss?
1. You decide which cruise line to take. Sailing in Alaska extends from the middle of May to mid-September. During these months, you won’t likely see a shortage of cruise line options. Choose to go on a luxury or expedition-style cruise or maybe something a little more unique.
2. Alaska is desirable to people of all ages and tends to be high up on many bucket lists. Many families come here each year to enjoy the beauty of the great state and the broad scope of activities and events.
3. The wildlife is absolutely out of this world. When traveling to Alaska by cruise ship, don’t be surprised to spot bear hunting for fish, whales, eagles, and several other beautiful creatures.
4. Dare to go dog sledding? You may have to take a helicopter ride to get into the mountains first. This could be one thrilling adventure. Best of all, you get to hang with sweet huskies all day.
5. Go on a land tour before or after your cruise. Hike through the Denali National Park or the Kenai River Valley.
6. Sadly, Alaska won’t be as charming as it is now, forever. Right now, you can see the nation in all of its iconic glory. From lush forests to enormous glaciers, there is so much to admire before global warming takes it all away.
Alaska truly is one of the most magical places on Earth, and it’s right here in the United States. If you, like almost everyone else, have “visit Alaska” on your bucket list, what are you waiting for?
Imagine staring out at the fascinating glaciers from your private verandah, warming up in a butler-serviced suite after an exciting day dog sledding, or sitting down to a Michelin-style meal right before going on a swashbuckling journey through Denali National Park. There’s no better way to visit the state than by ship, so contact us now to start learning of all your luxury cruise line options. Before you know it, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind vacation planned that will undoubtedly bring you memories that last a lifetime.
So I turn it back to you.
Have you been to Alaska? If not, what are you most interested in experiencing?
Let us know in the comments or email me!
Until next time…
Ready for bliss?
Subscribe or favorite the Sun Bliss Luxury Travel Blog to join me across the globe for comfort content, informational articles, and answers to questions you didn’t even know you had — travel is important to us, and if you’re still reading, we know it’s important to you, too.
If you have ideas, feedback or requests, comment below or email me to let me know! I would love to hear from you.
Looking to book the vacation of your dreams, stress-free? Schedule your complimentary consultation call – and let me do all the work so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the rest of your free time!
Wishing you bliss,
—Lindsey, the Sun Bliss Luxury Blogger
Ia Orana! My name is Lindsey and I am a luxury travel specialist from Minnesota.
I have trudged through blinding white winters, trekked through state fairs during horrid humidity, and come out the other end looking for a more blissful day in the sun. My agency is Sun Bliss Travel, which uses its industry connections and specialized knowledge to design magical luxury vacations for travelers who want unforgettable VIP experiences.
But I am not just an agent or a (woman-led) small business owner — I’m an avid traveler myself who loves sunsets, cats, coffee and cooking. I live in Minnesota with my adorable fiance and together we’ve built a life full of love, fun and bliss.